Assalamualaikum and good day,
Web 2.0 and tools for teaching and learning
Today, I learn about the tools that I can use for my teaching and learning. As today is a presentation day, we need to choose 5 choice of tools from 15 tools. I choose Pawtoon, Mybrainshark ( tools for presentation), Blendspace ( Class Lesson), Pinterest (Content curation) and Piktochart (Interactive Poster). But, I do realize there many tools that I can used for my teaching.
1. Pawtoon
http://www.powtoon.com/
2.Mybrainshark
http://www.brainshark.com/
3. Blendspace
https://www.blendspace.com/
4. Pinterest
https://www.pinterest.com/
5. Piktochart
http://piktochart.com/
But, tools is just the tool. Its didn't meaningful if teacher just prepare the teaching via tools only. The most important is the pedagogical part. Its is how teacher approach pupils using the Tools listed. For example, we can use blendspace for the class lesson. How ever, teacher need to understand the situation in school whether it suit or not. Teacher may choose other tools that suitable for the class.
Schoology
Many of is doesnt realize that shoology have a same concept of facebook. Facebook is allowed for aged 18 and above. It also need an email for registration which allow 13 year old and above to enter. As the school pupils is under 13, it difficult to access the website. The website also have been ban in school by YTL. Using schoology, pupils will experience the same with using facebook.
Please inform me if you wish to see the slide about 'Schoology'
No comments:
Post a Comment